and I keep on slacking, apparently. Cannot seem to find any motivation to get busy, to get stuff done, to accomplish something, or to get back on menu. I am at least in a bit of a holding pattern now, not gaining, but still not losing either. need to get back to doing some healthy things, because I hate not having energy to accomplish the things I want to do. And I spent the weekend at Bear Lake with my family, where I learned just how weak I have gotten (when I had to haul my butt up the ladder into the boat after swimming, and it was NOT easy! There were many cuss words flying that day!). Need to make these next two weeks count, start doing something, anything, at this point!
1 comment:
Instead of looking at all the big picture stuff, just think of one little thing i.e. no desserts today, or no snacking between lunch and dinner, or whatever one thing is your weak spot. Focus on that for a few days, then worry about adding one more thing. Over time is not a diet and forced menu, it's what you want for your body.
Post a Comment